What are the benefits of drinking chlorophyll water?
Chlorophyll is packed with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and other therapeutic components which can have the following benefits on your health;
• Regular intake of chlorophyll water can stimulate the production of high-quality red blood cells; it acts as a blood builder.
• It can be used as a detoxifier to remove ingested aflatoxins and fungus, cleanse the large and small intestines and prevent the growth of certain cancer tumors.
• It can aid in lowering bad cholesterol levels and support weight reduction.
• Can be an ideal natural deodorant to prevent bad body odors.
• It can aid in lowering skin conditions such as inflammation, preventing the growth of bacteria on wounds, and combat acne and skin damage by harmful UV rays.
How Often Should One Drink Chlorophyll Water?
Kids over 12 and adults can drink water containing chlorophyll each day. However, they should ensure the chlorophyll amounts do not surpass 300 milligrams in a day.
Nataly Komova, RD and fitness expert at JustCBD